Her goal is for her clients to use their bodies pain-free to their full potential by addressing the body as a whole through nutrition, exercise, and mind-body education.
Over the course of her 15 years in practice, Lisa developed the “inner athlete” philosophy as a way of helping her clients harness their own drive and determination in order to achieve more than they ever believed they could.
Lisa holds a BFA in Photography from the University of Arizona.
- ACSM (American College of Sports Medicine) Certified Personal Trainer
- C.H.E.K. Practitioner (Corrective Holistic Exercise Kinesiology Practitioner)
- C.H.E.K. Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level 2
- STOTT PILATES Certified Instructor in Matwork, Reformer and CCB (Cadillac, Chair and Barrel)
- Spinning Certified by Mad Dog Athletics
- Kickboxing certified by Thomas the Promise
- FMS (Functional Movement Screen) Certified
- ISP (Injury and Special Populations) Certified Trainer
- Heartsaver CPR and AED, American Heart Association
- Perform Better Functional Training Series 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, & 2015